- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- We may use the following kinds of cookies, and a visit to our website may generate and store any of these kinds of cookies on your computer or on the mobile device that you used to visit our site:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into your account and access the website securely, associate your visit with your username, and so on.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website and can be used to remember your settings. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can usually block cookies by activating settings on your browser that allow you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site, and the parts that you can access may look worse and may not work in the way that they should.
- We are (and all references to “us”, “we”, and “our” throughout these terms are references to):
(a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company reg. no.10192605)
Registered company address:
49 Wincanton Road, London, SW18 5TZ, England
We are not VAT registered.
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The version number of this document is set out below, together with the date upon which it was last updated:
last updated: 7 February 2018